24-pack acoustic panel wedge
- 【Pyramid Surface & Perfect Sound Absorption】Pyramid acoustic panels is a unique machine that uses polyester sponge material to form a square cone shaped acoustic wool. The sound waves pass through the cotton after numerous fibres reflect, superimpose on each other and collide, the sound energy is converted into heat, the intensity of the sound waves diminishes and the sound disappears. Our acoustic panel average NRC rating is 0.92 across various frequencies.
- 【High quality flame retardant materials】Pyramid acoustic wall panels are made from a high density polyurethane material with added flame retardant, the standard for flame retardancy is a breathable effect away from fire. Flame retardant acoustic foam panels give us the security we need. Note: Before using soundproofing panels in an enclosed space, it is recommended to ventilate to remove the smell of the flame retardant.
- 【Provision of a comfortable environment】Sound proofing panels can help to reduce noise levels in a room, making us more comfortable, easier to hear what is being said in the room and making conversations more understandable by reducing reverberation. It creates a comfortable and calming place for us to be. Sound absorbing foam can also be made to look interesting by creating different styles through your imagination.
- 【Easy to Install】Sound proofing for walls can be soaked in water for a period of time and then air dried for 24-48 hours or put in a dryer to recover their original shape. We have a total of 120 pieces of acrylic adhesive (5 pieces of acrylic adhesive per piece of acoustic foam). Note: Please ensure that the wall is flat and free from foreign matter such as powder when putting up. If you have a rough wall surface, we recommend that you use acoustic foam spray adhesive(Not Included).
- 【 Wide Application】Soundproof foam is used to reduce the noise level in a room or space and is designed to absorb sound waves and reduce reverberation. They can be used in a variety of applications such as offices, classrooms, recording studios and home cinemas making them a more valuable and useful space.